Street photography, a photographic approach to interpret in artistic and authorial way a public or private area continuously in transformation.
Intensive appointments of one or more days, the whole experience of Francesco matured in years of street photography, events and experiences with some of the main contemporary street photographers, both Italian and foreign.
- 05-06-07 July 2019 – Milano (Italia). Francesco Sembolini and Siegfried Hansen. Ask for info
RECENTLY CONCLUDED WORKSHOPS:
- 24-25 November 2018 – Brescia (Italy) Festival street photography Observa
- 20-22 July 2018 – Rimini (Italia). Francesco Sembolini and Siegfried Hansen
- September 2017 – Perugia
- July 2017 – Festival of Orbetello (collective ISE)
- May 2017 – Perugia
- March 2017 – Ravenna
- Jenuary 2017 – Roma (collective ISE)
- October 2016 – Perugia Olympus Dealer
Individual workshops One on One
The One on One workshop is an individual course based on the specific needs of the participant. Everything will be established together, from the period to the topics to be learned. It is suitable for those who start to have a great impact in street photography or for advanced who intend to pass some steps or reach goals.
A One on One path is also ideal for researching and defining one’s own photographic identity and a presentation front, up to a website if desired.
- 8 hours/day – 300€
- 4 hours/day – 190€
- 8 hours/day + path followed from Francesco for a month later – 500€
- By Skype – 50€/hour
Each different request can be evaluated together.